After your vacation in Da Nang, traveling from Da Nang to Hoi An is definitely worth taking into consideration, especially if you are searching for another incredible place to explore various cultural and historical attractions. Read on to find out how to get to Hoi An from Da Nang and where you should stay for the best accommodation experience.
1. How far is Hoi An from Da Nang?
Being one of the most well-known tourist destinations in Central Vietnam, Da Nang welcomes millions of domestic and foreign tourists annually. It has gained its renown thanks to its sun-kissed white sand and crystal-clear water. Tourists can also consider Da Nang as an ideal place to depart for other famous destinations in the same region, especially Hoi An Ancient Town.
Just downstream from Thu Bon River, Hoi An Ancient Town is located in the heart of Quang Nam province, about 30 kilometers to the south of Da Nang city. Still, the travel distance from Da Nang to Hoi An may vary depending on the departing position.
2. How long from Da Nang to Hoi An?
Depending on the means of transportation you choose, it will take you from 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes on average to move to Hoi An from Da Nang. As it does not take too long to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An, visitors can visit both these wonderful places in one day.
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Da Nang to grab the best deals for your vacation!
3. The best way to get from Da Nang to Hoi An
Tourists traveling from Da Nang to Hoi An have numerous means of transportation to choose from; among which the three most popular ones are bus, taxi and motorbike. Each means of transport has its pros and cons, so you should consider carefully before deciding which one is the most suitable for you.
3.1. Da Nang to Hoi An bus
One of the most efficient ways to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An is by bus. It can be considered as the perfect means of transportation for those who are on a tight budget. There is a Bus Route 1 that runs directly from Da Nang to Hoi An. The buses depart every 10 minutes and it costs only 30,000 VND for a one-way ticket.
3.2. Da Nang to Hoi An taxi
Another means of transportation you can choose to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An is taxi. Traveling by taxi can be the most comfortable and convenient way for foreigners since you can ask your taxi driver to pick you up and drop you off at the agreed-upon location. It will take you 40 minutes to 50 minutes to move to Hoi An from Da Nang by taxi.
However, it is also the more expensive way to get to Hoi An. Taking a 4-seater taxi will cost you about 350,000 VND - 430,000 VND for a one-way trip and 750,000 VND - 950,000 VND for a round trip
3.3. Da Nang to Hoi An motorbike
Traveling from Da Nang to Hoi An by motorbike is preferred by young people, as it allows them to enjoy the picturesque scenery along the way. It is also more economical compared to other means of transportation. You can rent a motorbike in Da Nang for 120,000 - 150,000 VND per day and ride to Hoi An. Follow Vo Nguyen Giap road alongside the coastline from My Khe beach to Cua Dai beach. After arriving at Cua Dai, you will see an intersection, you can turn right to Ancient Town Hoi An or turn left to An Bang beach.
The downside of riding a motorbike is that if it rains, it will take you more time to move to Hoi An, as you will have to slow down for safety reasons. Moreover, you need to totally focus on driving to ensure safety.
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Hoi An, Nam Hoi An to have a memorable trip in Hoi An!
4. Where to stay Da Nang or Hoi An?
Both these two attractive tourist destinations offer a wide range of Da Nang and Hoi An hotels and resorts for your best accommodation experience.
- During your trip in Da Nang, it is recommended that you stay at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang. It is located at a prime location on Non Nuoc beach - "With sea, mountains, and lakes surrounding, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang is like a peaceful oasis with 122 neoclassical-style villas embraced by colourful grounds of flowers.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang to experience world-class accommodation!
- In Hoi An, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An is definitely the perfect accommodation for your journey. It is peacefully located on the gorgeous Cua Dai beach, which is only a 10-minute-ride away from the Ancient Town. This resort offers visitors fancy hotel rooms and villas designed in charming Mediterranean architecture, along with a multitude of high-end services, such as spa, tennis court, and swimming pool.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An to have a pleasant stay in Hoi An!
- You can also spend your holiday at Vinpearl Nam Hoi An, which is a luxurious resort complex consisting of Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An, Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An and VinWonders Nam Hoi An. In the shape of a pair of sails, situated on the pristine 1,300 meters long coastline of Binh Minh beach, Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An is the highlight of the Vinpearl Nam Hoi An complex, helping tourists to relax in harmony with the sea.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An and enjoy your trip to Hoi An Ancient Town!
Hoi An is a wonderful place for travel enthusiasts who want to explore various cultural and historical sites. If you are planning to spend your holiday in Da Nang, you should consider booking a Da Nang to Hoi An tour. Hopefully, this article will help you make plans for a fantastic journey to Hoi An from Da Nang.
>>> Don’t forget to book rooms in Vinpearl Da Nang and Vinpearl Hoi An in advance!
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Da Nang and Hoi An, Nam Hoi An for the most amazing vacation!