During your Vietnam trip, besides exploring some famous tourist attractions, you should visit some coffee shops in Vietnam to enjoy the wonderful flavor and enchanting aroma of Vietnamese coffee. Whether you are looking to catch up with friends or just want some alone time, the top 8 coffee shops mentioned in this article will provide a pleasant atmosphere that lets you truly relax while sipping your delectable drink.
1. Highlands Coffee - Among the most famous coffee shops in Vietnam
Highland Coffee is one of the most well-known coffee shops in Vietnam. Founded in 1999 by David Thai, an entrepreneur with a passion for coffee, the company began as a small coffee shop in Ho Chi Minh City and has since expanded to become one of the largest coffee chains in Vietnam, with over 200 stores throughout the country.
One of the notable features of Highland Coffee is its focus on using high-quality, locally-sourced coffee beans. The company works closely with Vietnamese coffee farmers to ensure that only the best beans are used in their products.
Highland Coffee's menu offers a range of coffee beverages, from classic Vietnamese-style coffee to more modern espresso-based drinks. They also serve a variety of food, including sandwiches, pastries, and Vietnamese dishes.
Here are some addresses of Highlands Coffee in Hanoi and Saigon:
- 3rd floor, No. 1-3-5, Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- No. 3, Luong Yen Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- No. 31, Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
2. The Coffee House
Nguyen Hai Ninh, a young entrepreneur who wished to introduce a new style of coffee shop to Vietnam, founded The Coffee House in 2014. The business started as a single shop in Ho Chi Minh City and has since expanded rapidly, with over 150 stores throughout Vietnam. Visiting The Coffee House, customers can enjoy a wide range of drinks, from macchiato, latte, cold brew to fruit tea and milk tea.
All the shops of The Coffee House are designed to be comfortable and welcoming, with a focus on creating a relaxing environment for customers to enjoy their coffee. The brand also places a strong emphasis on technology, with features like online ordering and digital payment.
Here are some addresses of The Coffee House in Hanoi and Saigon:
- No. 166, Lo Duc Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- No. 92, Le Thanh Nghi Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- No. 141, Nguyen Thai Binh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
>>> Read more: Vietnamese tea (Tra): Satisfy your nose and taste buds at every try
3. Cong Ca Phe
The history of Cong Ca Phe started in 2007. The franchise's first location was a small coffee shop on Hanoi's famous coffee street named Trieu Viet Vuong. The name "Cong" is derived from the first word of Vietnam's formal name, Cong Hoa Xa Hoi Chu Nghia Vietnam (The Socialist Republic of Vietnam). The company has gained popularity in Vietnam and beyond, with locations in countries like Korea and Malaysia.
All the locations of Cong Ca Phe are intended to reflect traditional Vietnamese architecture and decor, with an emphasis on providing customers with a comfortable and relaxing environment. Apart from its attractive looks, Cong Ca Phe offers one of Hanoi's finest coconut coffees as well as some snacks inspired by Vietnamese cuisine.
Here are some addresses of Cong Ca Phe in Hanoi and Saigon:
- No. 27, Nha Tho Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- No. 93, Yersin Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- No. 134-136, Dien Bien Phu Street, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
4. BEST coffee shops in Vietnam? Trung Nguyen Legend Café
Trung Nguyen Legend Café has a rich history of producing premium coffee blends in Vietnam. The company was founded in 1996 and has since become a leading producer and exporter of coffee in the country. Their coffee blends are made from the highest quality beans, carefully selected and roasted to create a unique and delicious flavor.
Trung Nguyen Legend Café offers a variety of brewing methods, including the famous Vietnamese-style coffee, which is brewed using a traditional drip filter. They also offer a range of modern brewing methods, such as pour-over, French press, and espresso. These methods allow customers to experience the different flavors and aromas of the coffee blends.
5. AHA Café
Pursuing the style of a sidewalk coffee shop, branches of AHA Cafe are often located at a junction or crossroads where many people pass by. The first shop of AHA Café was opened in 2008, in Hanoi, and now there are nearly 80 shops across Vietnam.
At AHA, the coffee beans are carefully selected with a ripening rate of over 90%. After the rigorous selection of ingredients, the coffee roasting and grinding process is carried out by experienced staff to ensure the traditional taste. No additives are used. Thanks to that, the coffee drinks at AHA Café have impressed customers with their bold flavor and amazing aroma.
Here are some addresses of AHA Café in Hanoi and Saigon:
- No. 54, Hang Chuoi Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- No. 11, Hang Khay Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- No. 40, Tran Trong Cung Street, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
>>> Don’t forget to try egg Coffee Vietnam: Enchant foreign travelers with the special taste
6. TOP 8 must-visit coffee shops in Vietnam? KAFA Café
Founded in September 2016, KAFA Café can be considered as the youngest and fastest-growing coffee chain in Vietnam. After 7 years of development, there are nearly 100 coffee shops of KAFA Café in Vietnam, and most of them are in the capital city of Hanoi.
One of the things that makes KAFA Café special is its commitment to using high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients. This not only ensures that everything tastes fresh and delicious, it also supports the local community and promotes sustainability.
Moreover, KAFA Cafe is also known for its cozy ambiance and friendly staff. Whether you are looking for a quiet spot to work or a place to catch up with friends, you are sure to feel right at home at KAFA Café.
Here are some addresses of KAFA Café in Hanoi and Saigon:
- No. 1, Lo Duc Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- No. 39, Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- No. 94, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
7. King Coffee
The iconic coffee brand King Coffee was established by Ms. Le Hoang Diep Thao in 2007. The commitment of King Coffee Vietnam to using only the best, 100% Arabica coffee beans is one of its distinctive traits. These beans are meticulously chosen from Vietnam's top coffee-growing areas and expertly roasted to bring forth their distinctive flavors and fragrances. The King Coffee shop system provides classy and tranquil spaces for customers to leisurely enjoy their beverages.
Here are some addresses of King Coffee in Hanoi and Saigon:
- No. 13, Hang Bun Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- No. 11, Thanh Nien Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- No. 86, Nguyen Van Cong Street, District 3, Hanoi
8. Phuc Long Coffee and Tea - A much-loved coffee chain in Saigon
Phuc Long Coffee and Tea is a Vietnamese coffee and tea company founded in 1968. The company is named after its founder, Mr. Phuc Long, who started out as a small tea trader in the Central Highlands of Vietnam. The company's signature shops feature a beautiful interior design that blends traditional Vietnamese architecture with modern elements.
Visiting Phuc Long Coffee and Tea, customers can enjoy a wide range of coffee and tea products, including traditional Vietnamese coffee, iced coffee, hot and iced tea, and tea lattes.
Here are some addresses of Phuc Long Coffee and Tea in Hanoi and Saigon:
- No. 82-84, Hang Dieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- No. 350, Le Van Sy Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- No. 235, Nguyen Van Cu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
During your Vietnam travel journey, besides visiting some well-known coffee shops in Vietnam, you should stay at Vinpearl hotels and resorts, which are situated in many of Vietnam's touristy destinations. Here are some popular ones:
- Vinpearl Phu Quoc: Explore four deluxe seaside resorts and hotels at Vinpearl Phu Quoc, all of which are close to the fascinating attractions of VinWonders Phu Quoc and Vinpearl Safari.
- Vinpearl Nha Trang: With numerous beautifully-designed rooms/villas, premium services, and world-class amenities, tourists will definitely have a pleasant stay in the beautiful coastal city of Nha Trang.
- Vinpearl Hoi An: Experience an opulent stay at Vinpearl Hoi An, which provides top-notch accommodations, superb dining options, and a variety of cultural activities to create lifelong memories in the poetic city of Hoi An.
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang: Unwind with your loved ones at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang, a quiet oasis surrounded by the sea, mountains, and lakes.
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long: Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with a tranquil stay at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long, a unique resort constructed entirely on the sea.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Nha Trang, Vinpearl Hoi An, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long and enjoy your trip to Vietnam!
The coffee shops in Vietnam are havens for coffee lovers thanks to their lively atmosphere and exquisite beverages. If you are coming to this splendid S-shaped country, don’t forget to visit some of the above-mentioned coffee shops to chill out with your loved ones.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Nha Trang, Vinpearl Hoi An, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long to pamper yourself with exceptional services!
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Da Nang to grab the best deals for your upcoming trip!