Phu Quoc Island is well-known for its many incredible beaches, one of which is Cua Can Beach. The beach not only possesses pristine beauty but also has a system of primeval forests and diverse flora awaiting your discovery. Therefore, Cua Can Beach is a not-to-be-missed destination on the Phu Quoc travel itinerary.
1. Where is Cua Can Beach Phu Quoc?
- Address: Cua Can Beach is located on the west coast, belonging to Cua Can commune, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang province, 6 kilometers away from Duong Dong town to the north.
Originally, Cua Can Beach was less famous. However, thanks to investment in tourism, its beauty attracts more and more visitors from all regions of the country to explore. Despite being redeveloped, this place has retained its wild and pristine beauty compared to other famous beaches in Phu Quoc. If you want to find a place of serenity away from the bustle of life, Cua Can Phu Quoc will not let you down.
>>> Read more: Things to do in Phu Quoc: An A-to-Z guide to getting the best trip to well prepare for your Phu Quoc trip!
2. 3 MUST-HAVE experiences at Cua Can Beach
2.1. Experience fishing like a local
It would be a regret to miss out on experiencing the daily lives of fishermen at Cua Can Beach. You can go to fishing villages in Cua Can commune to rent boats to reach the river bed or the area near the coast for fishing and admiring the beautiful sea view. There are also a number of restaurants nearby, so you can stop by to enjoy the local specialties after fishing.
2.2. Go kayaking along Cua Can River
Kayaking along Cua Can Beach is another enjoyable experience. While kayaking, tourists can explore small islands, enjoy the tranquility of fishing villages, and admire the poetic nature. Here is the price of rowing at Cua Can Phu Quoc for your reference:
- Small boat (for 5 to 6 people): about VND 300,000–400,000/boat/hour.
- Kayak: VND 80,000–100,000/kayak/person.
2.3. Paddle a coracle boat in Cua Can fishing village
Paddling a coracle boat in Cua Can fishing village is one of the unique activities that pique the interests of many tourists. Floating on crystal clear water will be an exciting experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the daily activities of fishermen in the village. However, if this is your first time participating in this activity, ensure your health to avoid getting seasick.
>>> Read more: 10 must-try Phu Quoc foods and 5 Phu Quoc restaurants recommended for you to experience specialties here!
3. A short guide for your first-time excursion to Cua Can Beach
3.1. When is the best time to visit the beach?
Visitors can come to Cua Can Beach in Phu Quoc at any time of the year. However, the most beautiful time is from the end of October to the beginning of May. At that time, Cua Can Beach is in the dry season, so there will not be much rain, the waves are not too fierce, the sea water is clear, and the scenery is poetic.
3.2. How to get to Cua Can Beach in Phu Quoc?
To reach Cua Can Beach, follow the route: First, you have to go to Duong Dong town. From here, go east to Cach Mang Thang 8 street and continue straight to Duong Dong - Cua Can street, then turn into a smaller road. Go straight for about 15 meters. Cua Can Beach is on your left side.
You can choose from the means of transportation below to get to Duong Dong town.
- Plane: Depart from one of the airports in Hanoi, Can Tho, or Saigon to Phu Quoc airport. The price is about 1,000,000–2,000,000 VND (including taxes) per trip, depending on the departure time and the airline's promotions. From Phu Quoc airport, it takes you about 20 minutes to drive to Duong Dong town.
- Bus: You can take a bus to Ha Tien or Rach Gia port. From here, take a speedboat to Duong Dong town.
3.3. Where to stay when visiting Cua Can Beach?
Phu Quoc has many attractive destinations waiting for you to explore. In addition to experiencing the idyllic life of residents in Cua Can fishing village in Phu Quoc, visitors can combine visiting many other Phu Quoc tourist attractions, such as Vung Bau Beach, Dinh Cau Beach, Long Beach, Ong Lang Beach, and Starfish Beach.
To have sufficient energy to explore all of the popular tourist destinations on Phu Quoc Island, choose accommodations that provide excellent service and are in a prime location. Among many lodging brands, Vinpearl Phu Quoc is a highly recommended option.
Vinpearl Phu Quoc is an opulent resort and hotel system that provides visitors with a variety of lodging options, including villas, suites, and rooms. Besides, there are numerous entertainment activities and amenities, such as gyms, spas, luxurious restaurants, conference centers, and children's playgrounds that satisfy people of all ages.
- VinWonders Phu Quoc is the largest theme park in Vietnam. There are six subdivisions with countless thrilling games inspired by well-known human civilizations, folktales, and historical events.
- Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc: Here, visitors can take in incredible performances by wild animals and discover a new world in Kid Zoo, where children can play the role of zookeepers.
- Grand World Phu Quoc is known as "the sleepless city," with nonstop, energetic festivals and parties that amaze you. They all promise to bring a wonderful and appealing experience for tourists.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Phu Quoc to enjoy the best trip with your loved ones!
Cua Can Beach Phu Quoc deserves to be one of the most stunning beaches on the pearl island of Vietnam. From pristine landscapes to exciting activities in the fishing villages, tourists will surely forget all life's stresses to indulge in nature. Hopefully, the article provides valuable information for the best trip to this beautiful beach.
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Phu Quoc to admire the best beaches in Vietnam!
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Phu Quoc for more excellent services!