Undoubtedly, Hue Night Walking Street makes Hue nightlife more dynamic and exciting. This pedestrian street is a great blend of traditional values and modern styles, making it one of the must-visit destinations in the city at night. Are you curious about this place? Read the article to find out more!
1. What are the highlights of Hue Night Walking Street?
- Address: No. 29, Chu Van An Street, Phu Hoi Ward, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue District
- Opening hours:
- On Friday - Saturday: 6 pm - 2 am the next day
- On Sunday: 6 pm to 12 pm
Hue Night Walking Street, or “Hue Western Street,” went into operation on September 29th, 2017. With the opening of this attraction, Hue becomes much more dynamic and bustling at night. It is a decent place for visitors to see, taste, and enjoy the most interesting things in Hue - the ancient capital of Vietnam.
2. TOP 5 things to do when coming to Hue Night Walking Street
Standing out as one of the best places to visit in Hue, tourists visiting this night walking street can marvel at the beautiful scenery, try local foods, and explore new places during their trip.
2.1. Enjoy exciting musical performances
On Hue Night Walking Street, tourists can enjoy a variety of street musical performances. Those include group dancing, singing, musical instruments playing, etc. With more than 380 meters in length, the walking street has created enough space for everyone to show off their talents and creativity. Thus, this becomes a common performance space for professional artists, normal people, or famous brands with different types of music, such as pop, jazz, classical, and traditional music…
Especially, all the support from visitors for performers here is used for charity purposes to help unlucky people. Therefore, tourists can come here to enjoy exceptional art performances and make a small contribution to others.
2.2. Spend time in cafés with peculiar designs
On Hue Night Walking Street, there are numerous well-designed coffee shops that attract both domestic and foreign visitors. These lovely cafés are all designed in rusty and vintage styles, creating great spots for picture-taking. Some noble places tourists should stop by include The Coffee House, Gecko Cafe, Sweet Kingdom, and La Gare Bistro. With beautiful backgrounds and affordable prices ranging from 25,000 VND to 40,000 VND, these are fantastic locations for tourists when spending the night in Hue.
2.3. Chill out at fantastic pubs along the street
To experience the best Hue walking tour, tourists should visit bustling Western-style pubs along the street. Bars, pubs, and lounges in Hue Walking Street are strikingly impressive with their unique decoration, vibrant atmosphere, and diverse service styles. As a haven for party lovers, tourists can find many crazy places to chill out, enjoy the food and experience the dynamic nightlife of local people.
2.4. Buy unique souvenirs for your beloved
Besides music, cafeterias, and pubs, there are a variety of local traders selling souvenirs and local specialties in their house block on Hue Night Walking Street. This street is ideal for tourists to visit and buy unique gifts to bring home. There, they can find a wide range of local products, including clothing items, jewelry pieces, accessories, craftsman’s works, etc. Buying unique souvenirs from these local shops at night is one of the most exciting experiences that tourists will hardly find anywhere else.
2.5. Savor plenty of irresistible delicious foods
For any foodie who is fond of street foods and local specialties, the Hue Night Walking Street is a paradise and a must-visit destination. Coming here, food lovers can find many restaurants and food stalls with signature cooking styles featuring Central Vietnamese cuisine. Especially, tourists should not miss famous dishes such as Bun Bo Hue (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup), Trung Vit Lon (Balut), Banh Canh (Vietnamese Bread Soup), Bun Thit Nuong (Rice Noodle with Grilled Pork), and Com Hen (Baby Basket Clam Rice), which are all well-known as highlights of Hue’s cuisine.
3. Other places to visit near Hue Night Walking Street
Hue stands out as one of the most precious gems of Central Vietnam. Embracing important historical values and long-lasting traditions, this dreamlike city is home to many beautiful attractions that are always waiting for visitors to discover. Located near the Hue Night Walking Street, the following are attractive destinations that tourists should visit to fully enjoy the charming beauty of the ancient capital.
- An Dinh Palace is located on the romantic An Cuu riverside and covers an area of more than 23,000 square meters. This palace represents the harmonious intersection of traditional Asian architecture and European styles. The appearance of the European castle is a unique feature that sets it apart from other cultural relics of the ancient capital.
- Perfume River (also known as Huong River) is not only the most famous river in Vietnam but also the poetic symbol of Hue imperial city. Like gorgeous silky hair flowing across the city, Huong River inspires various writers and musicians to compose. Moreover, it has become a soulful part of Hue and the local people.
- Trang Tien Bridge is undoubtedly the most famous bridge in the city of Hue. This bridge attracts a lot of tourists every year for its historical value and unique architecture. The best way to observe the beauty of Trang Tien Bridge is by sitting at a cafe in the evening to see it sparkling colorfully at night.
4. Tips to have a perfect time on Hue Night Walking Street
Visitors should always keep the following tips in their travel itinerary to make the most of their trip when visiting Hue Night Walking Street.
- Visitors are recommended to visit this pedestrian street in the evening at the weekend; otherwise, there would be no fun activities to experience.
- Visitors should wear a pair of comfortable shoes when visiting this location as they will have to walk a lot.
- Visitors should search for product prices in advance and always bargain for a better price.
- Visitors should observe their belongings carefully.
To have the best trip in Hue, tourists are advised to think about where to stay in advance. They can find a wide range of hotels and accommodations in the city. In case tourists also want to visit nearby attractions such as Hoi An and Da Nang besides Hue, they should choose between Vinpearl Hoi An and Vinpearl Da Nang for convenient transportation. Vinpearl hotel and resort system always offers the best amenities and world-class services that will promise to bring the best experience for tourists.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Hoi An, Vinpearl Da Nang to get a fulfilling experience in Central Vietnam!
Exploring the poetic city through exciting amusement activities at Hue Night Walking Street is a unique experience that every tourist should not miss. The diversity and vibrancy of this pedestrian street at night will create an unforgettable journey for any tourists. There, they can not only chill out in the most dynamic atmosphere but also buy a lot of unique souvenirs for their loved ones. We hope that you can find useful information in this article and have a good time visiting these places!
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Hoi An, Vinpearl Da Nang now, and make plans for a trip to these wonderful attractions!
>>> Are you ready to explore the ancient town Hoi An? Book voucher, combo, tour to Hoi An, Nam Hoi An to make your trip more memorable!