Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc does not disappoint. At this largest safari park in Vietnam, you will be in awe of the splendor of mountain ranges, the mystery of dense forests and the wilderness of nature. Nothing will make you as breathless as coming across wild animals at a close distance, only separated by the tempered glass of the safari bus. Therefore, don't miss out on the chance to get totally immersed in the wilderness here.
1. About Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc
1.1. Where is Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc?
Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc is located in Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc Island. With a scale of up to 380 hectares, it is home to more than 150 fauna species with over 3000 individuals, plus 1200 flora species from all corners of the globe.
1.2. Highlights of Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc
With a sublime offering of jaw-dropping landscapes and marvelous wildlife sights, Vinpearl wildlife conservation park in Phu Quoc is an obvious draw for safari lovers. It boasts a pristine panorama of grasslands and woodlands along with fantastic beasts like Bengal tiger, lion, Arabian oryx, gaur, Malayan tapir, leopard, crowned crane, red-crowned crane, to name a few. The Vinpearl wildlife sanctuary is divided into 2 areas, namely Safari Park and Open Zoo.
- Open Zoo: Square-lipped rhinoceros, lemurs, white lions, scimitar oryx, Bongo antelope are among its inhabitants. Though some are kept in cages for guests' safety, you can be sure that they are raised in an international-standard living environment. In terms of animal interactive experiences, Open Zoo plays host to several engaging animal shows including Kid Zoo, where kids will have a chance to play the role of junior zookeepers.
- Safari Park: A bus will take you into the dense forest where you will experience being kept inside while the wild animals are released outside. This is a totally different experience from visiting the Open Zoo. The sight of Bengal tigers, lions, white rhinoceros, and leopards roaming freely in their natural habitat, separated from you by a glass pane will definitely take your breath away and leave you at extreme excitement.
1.3. Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc's entrance ticket price
The Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc ticket price includes entry to its two subdivisions, participation in enchanting animal shows and the energetic performances of Aboriginal Africans. Fees for other services like renting kid trolleys, sun protective parasols, feeding elephants at its cage, VIP TOUR Vinpearl Safari, etc. are not included.
Entrance is free to all visitors under 100 centimeters in height. For others, refer to the list of entrance ticket prices below:
|Those who are
|140 centimeters tall or taller
|100 to 140 centimeters tall
|60 years old or older (*)
|VinWonders & Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc
Note: Elderly visitors are requested to present a photo identification to the staff as proof. Ticket prices and included services may vary depending on the day you purchase the tickets or plan to visit the park as well as promotions and incentives applied by Vinpearl Phu Quoc.
You may also like:
- Female names in Vietnam: 100+ MOST popular names from A to X
- Rainy season in Vietnam: The BEST guide for your future backpacking tour
- Central Vietnam: The TOP 10 must-visit destinations for your getaway
2. How to get to Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc?
For those who stay in Vinpearl Phu Quoc hotels and resorts, it is only 5 kilometers away from the safari park, equivalent to an 8-10 minute drive. You should catch the buses of Vinpearl Phu Quoc which are completely free for all visitors to Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc.
If you depart from Duong Dong Town, this is the best route for you: move along Cach Mang Thang Tam road to Duong Dong – Cua Can. After arriving there, turn left and go straight to Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc. Duong Dong Town lies 23 kilometers away from Vinpearl Safari. Therefore, you should get to this famous safari attraction by taxi or Vinpearl Phu Quoc bus. On the other hand, to minimize transportation costs and have flexibility regarding itinerary planning, you can also rent a motorbike.
To conveniently get around once arriving in the safari park in Phu Quoc, many tourists opt for tourist cars instead of walking on foot.
3. Best things to do in Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc
Many riveting safari activities are awaiting to be discovered at Vinpearl safari park and open zoo in Phu Quoc. They are:
3.1. Experience Kidzoo
Kid Zoo is specially designed for children aged 5-12. Here they will play the role of animal caretakers to take care of the cute F1 generation of the wild animal couples, feed the giraffes, and clean animals' houses, through which they can develop an interest in wildlife and nature.
3.2. Enjoy Zulu dance performance
Zulu dance is a joyful and energetic African dance performed with peculiar musical instruments. This dance is reserved for important events of the Zulu tribe such as festivals, new year celebrations, and wedding ceremonies. At Vinpearl wildlife conservation park, it is presented as a ritual to welcome guests into the safari paradise.
3.3. Experience staying inside while animals are released outside
Visitors will be kept in the bus while animals are freely roaming around in their natural habitat. This will give you an extreme thrill of coming across tigers, rhinos, and other wild beasts at a close distance, only separated by the glass pane of the bus.
Articles for you:
- How is Phu Quoc weather? When is the best time to visit Phu Quoc?
- Phu Quoc National Park – A corner of PARADISE in pearl island
- Phu Quoc map: A detailed and up-to-date guide in 2023
3.4. Take photos with the animals
The wildlife sanctuary park is a breathtaking expanse of lush greenery. It boasts several man-made gardens, lakes and safari-like landscapes within its premises, not to mention a wide array of animals you will encounter. All of them will provide you with memorable moments as well as excellent photos. Thus, remember to bring your camera and backup charger along.
3.5. Watch animal performances
Visitors have the chance to observe the performances of talented animals. Under the command of professional coaches, they will carry out exciting shows which not only rouse the excitement of the audience but also carry the message of environmental protection and animal care.
3.6. Feed the animals
Feeding the wild animals is a highly sought-out experience for safari lovers. This will make you feel a special bond with them. Some friendly animals allowed to be fed at the park are giraffes, elephants, gibbons, etc.
3.7. Recharge yourself with luscious food and refreshing beverage
A variety of restaurants and refreshment kiosks are positioned throughout the wildlife park for your dining convenience. They offer appetizing menu complimented with a wide range of scrumptious dishes and iced drinks, along with confectionery. You can stop by the 3 highly recommended restaurants below:
- Giraffe Restaurant: It is open from 10:30 am – 3:30 pm. Nestled amidst the lush forest, the restaurant offers guests a stunning view of pristine nature, alongside American food such as hamburger, fried chicken, fries and iconic Vietnamese food like vermicelli with grilled pork, fried spring roll and other Vietnamese roll dishes. Notably, here, guests are allowed to feed the giraffes at just 30,000 VND/portion.
- Flamingo Restaurant: Open from 10:30 am – 3:30 pm, the restaurant provides an appealing a la carte menu of Vietnamese dishes. Since Flamingo Restaurant is located near the animal performance area, you can visit it right after finishing your meal.
- Rhino Restaurant: The restaurant can contain up to 220 people, which makes it suitable for families or groups of tourists. Standing beside the Swan Lake, near Vinpearl Safari entrance, it is a perfect spot for visitors to recharge themselves before embarking on their journey into the famous zoo and safari park in Phu Quoc.
In addition, visitors can treat themselves to fast food, snacks, beverages at fast food kiosks during their Vinpearl safari park adventure.
Articles for you:
- Ham Ninh Fishing Village – A travel guide from A to Z
- Casino Phu Quoc - Discover the first legal casino in Vietnam
- Phu Quoc Night Market – A true foodie’s paradise on Phu Quoc Island
4. Where to stay near Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc?
In terms of accommodation, for transport convenience, you should stay at Vinpearl Phu Quoc. From exteriors to interiors, they completely look like a royal residence where guests can expect something out of the ordinary during their stay like excellent services, top notch amenities, a variety of exhilarating entertainment activities, deluxe rooms and villas with instagrammable views.
Large outdoor swimming pools, high-end restaurants featuring Asian and Western cuisine, swanky bars, high-end spas and famous entertainment venues located in the vicinity are what you will find here. To obtain more information, check out the list below:
>>> Book rooms at Phu Quoc Vinpearl resorts and hotels for a perfect Phu Quoc Vietnam getaway
5. Top tips for your first trip to Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc
To enjoy your Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc journey to the fullest, bear in mind some tips below:
- Set off in the early morning: Due to the large scale and seemingly endless selection of animals, landscapes and activities in Vinpearl Phu Quoc zoo, you are advised to kick off your journey early in the morning.
- Bring along a map of Vinpearl Phu Quoc zoo and safari park: the map will be handed out at the entrance of the sanctuary. To avoid getting lost, it is advisable to bring a map with you.
- Bring a kid trolley: for those with kids. Or you can rent one at the service store.
- Rent a tourist car to wander around the park: to save time and energy, especially for visitors with kids or those traveling in groups.
- Purchase entrance ticket combo: Apart from Vinpearl Safari, you can get access to other striking Vinpearl entertainment venues like the world class theme park VinWonders Phu Quoc, the sleepless city Grand World Phu Quoc, etc. by booking combo tickets. This type of ticket enables you to travel on an optimal budget.
- Bring mosquito repellent: As the park is located inside a natural forest, mosquitoes are inevitable. Thus, remember to bring mosquito repellent.
- Apply sunscreen and bring sunglasses as well as other UV protection equipment, especially on hot summer days.
Offering picture-perfect nature, stellar amenities, wonderful activities and abundant wildlife, Vinpearl Safari in Phu Quoc is unarguably a dream safari destination. Hence, if you long for a perfect Phu Quoc getaway, don't forget to add this famous wildlife conservation park to your next go-to list.