Nestled in the middle of the Marble Mountains Da Nang, Hoa Nghiem Cave is one of the most captivating tourist attractions in the coastal city. Due to its tranquil but unique beauty, this cave is an ideal destination for adventurers who love mysterious and sacred beauty and immersing themselves in nature.
1. Where is Hoa Nghiem Cave in Da Nang?
Hoa Nghiem Cave is located in the complex of Marble Mountains, which belongs to Hoa Khue village, Son Thuy hamlet, Hoa Vang district, Da Nang. It is about 8 kilometers away from the city center to the southeast. The cave is known as one of the two largest caves in Thuy Son Mountain, which attracts both domestic and foreign tourists to discover thanks to its distinctive beauty.
2. How to get to Hoa Nghiem Cave Marble Mountain?
To reach Hoa Nghiem Cave, you can travel by car or rent a motorbike because the road is relatively flat and easy to go. Here are some suggested routes you should follow:
- From the city center, take Vo Nguyen Giap street, continue onto Truong Sa street for about 2 kilometers, then turn right onto Huyen Tran Cong Chua street. After 100 meters, continue to turn right onto a smaller road. Go ahead for more than 500 meters, you will see the cave on your left.
- From the foot of the Marble Mountains, take Le Van Hien street for about 1 kilometer, then turn right onto a smaller road for more than 300 meters. Hoa Nghiem Cave is on your right.
Additionally, for those who are unfamiliar with riding or driving on strange routes, it is recommended you book an all-inclusive tour to enjoy the trip.
Note: Hoa Nghiem Cave and Huyen Khong Cave share the same entrance, so you can combine visiting both beautiful caves when coming to the Marble Mountains.
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Da Nang to save time organizing your trip!
3. When is the best time to visit Hoa Nghiem Cave?
The area of Hoa Nghiem Cave has the typical features of Da Nang weather with a temperate climate in two seasons, so tourists can visit this cave any time of the year.
In the dry season, the weather is beautiful, with a clear, blue sky and a cool climate, thanks to the forest-covered surroundings. Therefore, most tourists feel restful and comfortable when discovering the cave.
In the wet season, it is a little bit colder with the strong wind outside, making it unique for tourists to admire the quiet beauty inside the cave. Additionally, this season is characterized by higher rainfall levels, so you should be careful on the slippery road to the mountain.
4. What to do during your trip to Hoa Nghiem Cave?
- Discover the beauty of the cave: Hoa Nghiem Cave makes visitors fascinated by its ancient and mysterious beauty with its craggy rocks and cliffs. The more you explore inside the cave, the more you will be surprised by the shimmering beauty of marble due to the rays of the sun.
- Pray for peace: Inside the cave, statues of Bodhisattva and Shakyamuni Buddha are built for worshiping purposes. Besides being a tourist spot, it is also a famous spiritual place that welcomes visitors to pray for peace and luck for themselves and their families.
- Admire artifacts: Upon entering the cave’s entrance, visitors will immediately see a high stone statue of Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, crafted very finely by artisan Nguyen Chat in 1960. On the left side of this statue is a precious Linh Trung Phat ancient stele carved on the cliff by monk Hue Dao Minh in 1640. These artifacts are imbued with cultural values and distinctive architectural features.
- Take beautiful photos: Hoa Nghiem Cave has an open space where the light shines to exude an ancient and tranquil look. This pristine beauty also makes the cave one of the worth-exploring locations of many young people when coming to the Marble Mountains.
5. Important notes when traveling to Hoa Nghiem Cave
To have a fulfilling trip to Hoa Nghiem Cave, you need to follow some tips below:
- Wear politely and avoid revealing clothes
- Choose sneakers for hiking convenience
- Do not litter
- Wear hats, bring water and portable fans in summer
- Remember to apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the harsh sun
- Put on mosquito repellent to avoid insect bites when hiking
- The Marble Mountains area is enormous and has many destinations, so prepare a map to avoid getting lost.
Besides Hoa Nghiem Cave, visitors should not miss out on other famous places to visit in Da Nang, such as Linh Ung Pagoda, Son Tra Mountain, Han River Bridge, Con Market, Da Nang Museum, etc. Those places are considered prominent landmarks that provide wayfarers with many impressive things to do in Da Nang.
For all trips, including the journey to Da Nang, accommodation is always one of the essential elements that visitors should care about to have a flawless experience. Among a plethora of big brands offering high-quality lodging services, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang is a strongly advised option.
Vinpearl Da Nang is nestled along Non Nuoc Beach, which is praised for its attractiveness. Thanks to its prime locations, exciting activities, and a system of luxurious neoclassical-style villas encircled by a green lake and colorful gardens, this resort has greeted a massive number of tourists from all over the world setting foot and experiencing each year.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang to visit all famous tourist attractions in Da Nang with ease!
Hoa Nghiem Cave in Da Nang attracts thousands of travelers yearly to visit and admire its scenery. In addition to being a popular tourist attraction where tourists take in the scenic view and unwind, the cave is also a revered spiritual location for them to pray. If you have a chance to visit Marble Mountains Da Nang, take a moment to stop at this place.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang to admire the spectacular landscapes in the stunning city!
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Da Nang for excellent deals to plan your trip!