Vinpearl Golf is a pioneer in putting Vietnam’s golf on the golf map of the world. It features 4 top-notch Vietnam golf courses which consist of Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang, Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An, and Vinpearl Golf Hai Phong. Featuring a sublime combination of breathtaking landscapes, top-notch golf services, and outstanding amenities, each Vinpearl golf course is an ideal rendezvous for golf lovers.
1. Introduction to Vinpearl Golf in Vietnam
1.1. Vinpearl Golf excellent services
Vinpearl international-standard golf courses are designed by IMG Worldwide - the global leading golf course designer. Set amidst nature, adjacent to primeval forests, and complemented with diverse challenging obstacles and fairways, they are ideal destinations for those who want to bond with nature and show off their perfect golf swings. The designs of golf holes vary by each golf course, with teeing grounds reasonably located, ensuring a great view for golfers.
The aim of Vinpearl Golf Vietnam is to deliver exceptional golf experiences to its guests. Alongside stunning location and unique design, to maximize golfers’ satisfaction, Vinpearl Golf also provides a wide selection of services including:
- Golf training service: Its training programs suit players of all levels, from beginner to advanced. With the assistance of international standard courses and professional golf coaches, you will become more confident and engaged in this high-end sport.
- Caddie service: The caddies are qualified enough to become your dedicated companions in the golf course. All of them have extensive knowledge and experience related to golf as well as high responsibility and professionality to support the golfers.
- Equipment rental service: Golf clothes, accessories, and equipment are available at the Club House. For those who do not bring necessary equipment, they can rent one at Proshop. The golf wear and equipment are all made by famous brands in the world.
- F&B service: To recharge after a demanding round of golf, guests can treat themselves to exquisite European and Asian dishes at a 5-star restaurant while enjoying the picturesque beauty of the Vinpearl golf course.
1.2. Vinpearl Golf Price
The price for one person is inclusive of the golf course fee, caddie service, equipment rental, and F&B service. Prices vary by time and package. Therefore, you should make a booking via the official website of each Vinpearl golf course or contact the hotline.
2. Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc – TOP 18 best golf resorts in Asia
2.1. An overview of Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc
The golf course is set amidst a pristine primeval forest in the northern sector of the famous Phu Quoc Island, stretching along the romantic coastline. It covers an area of 80 hectares near the habitat of adorable wild animals such as deer, birds, peacocks, and monkeys. Here, the signature hole of the Vietnam golf course, hole No. 13, will rouse the conquering spirit of every golfer.
Boasting a sublime combination of breathtaking landscapes and first-class golf experience, Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc has played host to many professional golf tournaments and been awarded many golf accolades as follows:
- Asia's Most Memorable Golf Course 2019 by Destination Golf magazine;
- Golf course with the most beautiful natural scenery & Golf course with the most beautiful Par 4 hole in Vietnam by Vietnam Golf Association and Vietnam Golf magazine;
- Top 18 best golf resorts in Asia voted by Golf Digest magazine.
2.2. Highlights of Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc
This golf course is a part of the world-class Phu Quoc United complex. Therefore, besides playing golf, you also have a wide array of luxury accommodations and exhilarating entertainment activities to choose from.
2.2.1. Staying at Vinpearl luxury resorts on Phu Quoc Island
There are 6 luxury resorts, namely VinOasis Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Discovery Greenhill Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Discovery Coastalland Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Discovery Wonderworld Phu Quoc and VinHolidays Fiesta Phu Quoc, offering 2364 rooms and 842 private villas in total. Other notable amenities such as gyms, swimming pools, and the Akoya Spa are also available for your perfect golf holiday.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Phu Quoc hotels to enjoy royal treatment!
2.2.2. Discovering VinWonders Phu Quoc
With a scale of up to 46.7 hectares, there is much to be discovered at the theme park. It is divided into 6 subdivisions, including:
- European Streetmosphere: This subdivision recreates Medieval architecture with dozens of eye-catching and bustling shops. Here you will marvel at the splendor of the street festivals and parades that strongly bear the impression of time-honored European customs.
- Mysterious Viking Village: Stretching an area of 3.5 hectares, Mysterious Viking Village recreates the “residence” of the world-famous Viking tribe with houses of Nordic architecture. There are a myriad of interesting games, the most remarkable of which are the zipline of up to 10 meters high through the forest and the suspension bridge over 30 meters long. Besides, you can experience the two most popular activities here: Warrior Village and Thunder God Challenge.
- Typhoon World: It offers guests up to 36 riveting activities. Here, a highlight is the slide named Snake Venom in the shape of a giant python, with a length of up to 175 meters that you cannot find anywhere else in the country.
- Fairy World: This is where you can relive your childhood. Here, you have the chance to play the role of a cowboy and try an interactive shooting game at an abandoned mine, explore the forgotten ancient Egyptian temples, or be a part of a Vietnamese fairy tale where you and Thach Sach will work together to beat the ogre and the giant eagle on a mission to save the princess.
- Adventure World: If you are keen on thrilling games, venture into Adventure World where you can join an ancient civilization with magnificent Mayan palaces or divine Greek temples. Significantly, when visiting this place, you must try the Rage of Zeus which is one of the fastest roller coasters in the world.
- Neptune Palace: It is regarded as one of the five largest aquariums in the world. This subdivision is also considered the architectural symbol of VinWonders Phu Quoc.
>>> Book e-ticket to VinWonders Phu Quoc to make the most of your visit to Phu Quoc Island!
2.2.3. Venturing into the semi-wild park Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc
As the shared habitat of more than 150 animal species with nearly 3,000 individuals, Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc is a great place to see wildlife. Visitors can observe the normal life and habitat of rare animals from a close distance in a specialized safari bus equipped with tempered glass. Feeding friendly animals like giraffes, elephants, and gibbons is allowed here.
For those with kids, you can bring them to the kid zoo area where they will learn how to take care of animal cubs as well as have fun with them. Another unmissable activity here is live animal performances. They cleverly carry the message of environmental protection and animal conservation, as well as help children develop an interest in nature and wildlife.
2.2.4. Getting “lost” in the sleepless city Grand World Phu Quoc
If you expect a never-ending night, visit Grand World Phu Quoc. It is a bustling destination full of parties, festivals, stores, and other exciting entertainment destinations. When it comes to performances, you have the chance to enjoy "The essence of Vietnam" which is a grand reality show that recreates ancient Vietnam on an 11,200 square-meter stage, backed up by more than 300 dancers and advanced technology. Or you can see “The color of Venice Phu Quoc” show, which is about a romantic love story between a talented painter and a beautiful maiden by the Venice River.
There are also some fantastic backgrounds here, like a 400-meter-long Venice-like canal running through colorful streets, the Teddy Bear Museum where the adventure of Teddy Jones, based on the famous Indiana Jones movies, takes place, and Vietnam’s largest bamboo building. All of them are worth your time.
>>> Begin your wonderful journey to Grand World Phu Quoc by booking entrance tickets HERE!
2.2.5. Enjoying fun at Corona Casino Phu Quoc
If you are a gambling enthusiast or merely want to try your luck, head to Corona Casino Phu Quoc. Here, there are many games to enjoy like Dice/Sic-bo/Tai Sai, Corona Poker, Three-Card Poker, Roulette, Russian Poker, and Slots. They will surely give you endless fun.
>>> Explore the world-class golf course in Phu Quoc by booking tee times at Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc!
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Phu Quoc for an escape to Vietnam!
3. Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang – One of the best Vietnam golf courses
3.1. About Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang
This Nha Trang Vietnam golf course holds the title of being the first Vinpearl golf course and also the first golf course on the island to meet international standards in Vietnam. It is located on Hon Tre Island Nha Trang, lying beside the majestic mountains and murmuring crystal-clear blue sea.
Built on saline soil, Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang has chosen Seashore Paspalum grass to maintain the quality of the grass, as this kind of premium grass is specialized for saline soil. Seashore Paspalum is an environmentally friendly grass which not only minimizes the use of harmful chemicals but also creates a fresh and naturally green space for golfers.
The golf course has gained prestigious golf awards such as:
- Top 3 best golf courses in Vietnam by the Asian Golf Awards
- Golf course with the best scenery in Vietnam by Vietnam Golf Association and Vietnam Golf Magazine
3.2. Highlights of Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang
Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang is a part of Vinpearl Nha Trang, along with the amusement park of ground-breaking records VinWonders Nha Trang and the chain of Vinpearl luxury hotels and resorts. These will be perfect additions to your golf holiday at the Nha Trang Vietnam golf course. Besides, to rejuvenate yourself after rounds of golf, you can relax at the 5-star spa Akoya Spa located inside the complex.
3.2.1. VinWonders Nha Trang
The amusement park consists of 6 subdivisions, each of which seems like a treasure box full of mystery, excitement, and temptation. These are:
- Fairy Land: Inspired from a land of fairy tale, Fairy Land is the place where you can expect marvelous things like Vietnam's longest, steepest and highest zipline, the heart-stopping Alpine Coaster, or the colorful world-class performance Tata Show.
- Sea World: This is an ideal place to explore the underwater world, with the collection of over 30,000 sea creatures in the aquarium. Here, visitors are also offered a chance to watch seal and dolphin performances.
- Adventure Land: Adventure Land is waiting for dare-devils who want to test their bravery with some thrilling games like the towering Sky Drop, 360-degree Rotex, Swing Carousel, and bungee jumping. These games are definitely not for the faint of heart.
- World Garden: It exhibits a collection of extremely rare flora across 5 continents. There are over 8,000 cacti at the Cactus Land and over 10,000 flower plants at the Rose Kingdom. Besides, there is an area named Japanese Garden with the iconic Koi Fish Lake and tea-enjoying performances where you can learn more about Japanese culture.
- Water World: This Vietnam's first and only freshwater park on the sea houses the world’s largest Splash Bay covering an area of over 4,000 square meters. Water World offers guests up to 20 riveting water games which are ideal on hot summer days.
- King’s Garden: This is the shared habitat of 30 bird species, the friendly giraffes, the fabulous flamingos, the wild hippos, and the rare Bengal tigers. You are allowed to take photos with or feed some of them.
>>> Book entrance tickets to VinWonders Nha Trang to explore the well-known amusement park of ground-breaking records
3.2.2 Vinpearl Hotels and Resorts
Located on one of the most beautiful islands in Nha Trang, Vinpearl Hon Tre Nha Trang will make your dream golf holiday come true with its breathtaking scenery, top-notch services, and outstanding amenities. It is surrounded by several famous tourist destinations in Nha Trang like Dam Bay, Bai Tru, Con Se Tre, etc.
Its well-appointed hotel rooms and villas offer jaw-dropping beach views, a cozy atmosphere, and a modern touch of extravagant architectural design. In terms of gastronomy, high-end restaurants will provide guests with their exquisite menu of fresh local seafood or delicate Asian and European dishes. There are 5 hotels and resorts in Vinpearl Hon Tre Nha Trang, namely:
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay
- Vinpearl Discovery Sealink Nha Trang
- Vinpearl Luxury Nha Trang
- Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang
- Vinpearl Discovery Golflink Nha Trang
>>> Book rooms at Vinpearl Nha Trang hotels and resorts to grab the best deals now!
3.2.3. Akoya Spa
To enjoy the absolutely luxury treatment, visit Akoya Spa right after your tense yet riveting rounds of golf at Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang - one of the 4 must-visit Vietnam golf courses. You can choose a spa hut either amidst a spacious freshwater lake or on the seashore coupled with gently lapping waves. This will make you totally bond with nature while enjoying exclusively chic Balinese therapeutic treatments.
>>> Tee off your luxurious golfing experience at the picturesque Vinpearl Golf Nha Trang. Book now!
4. Best golf courses in Vietnam? Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An
4.1. Introduction to Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An
This 18-hole par 72 golf course was officially put into operation in 2018. It has tall Casuarina pine trees, one of the largest sand bunkers in the country, and adorable wild animals such as deer.
Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An boasts an extremely unique terrain, having white sand bunkers of 4 - 11 meters high, large fairways, and lush greenlands. Besides, the clever arrangement of golf holes brings freshness and challenge for golfers of all levels.
It will take a 15-20 minute drive from Da Nang International Airport or a 40-minute drive from Da Nang City center to get here.
There are two famous UNESCO world cultural heritages, Hoi An ancient town and My Son sanctuary in the vicinity, offering some sightseeing convenience.
4.2. Why is Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An worth a visit?
Apart from providing extraordinary golf experiences, when visiting Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An, golfers can also have a fun trip to VinWonders Nam Hoi An or enjoy luxury accommodations in high-end Vinpearl resorts. They all belong to the Vietnamese leading tourism and entertainment complex, Vinpearl Nam Hoi An, where you can find a vibrant entertainment paradise inside the ancient Hoi An town. This makes Vinpearl Golf Nam Hoi An a popular choice among both golfers and non-golfers.
4.2.1. VinWonders Nam Hoi An
VinWonders Nam Hoi An is comprised of 5 subdivisions, namely:
- Harbor Corner: You will feel as if you were traveling back in time to witness in person the bustling commercial port of Hoi An ancient town in the 16th and 17th centuries. At the entrance, there are 12 giant symbolic ships forming a departure spot to set off your journey into Hoi An culture and history. Thanks to slow-motion movies, you will know more about the heyday of this land, when Eastern and Western cultures intertwined to create the then Hoi An town.
- Adventure Land: With a collection of roughly 100 indoor games and more than 20 thrilling outdoor games, this is a paradise for those in search of adventure, challenges, and a chance to test their bravery. Some adventure games you cannot miss are Twiss Tower, a drop from an 85-meter-tall tower at a speed of 72.5 kilometers per hour, and Desert Twister, a 360-degree roller coaster with a speed of up to 19.8 meters per second. Other less thrilling games are kid’s fairy garden, Trampoline jumping, Playoke dancing, 4D/5D cinema, etc.
- Island of Folk Culture: The customs and lifestyles of the locals are recreated lively in this subdivision. Here, you will have a chance to explore the craft village by weaving your hands into soft fabrics, enjoying traditional art shows featuring Vietnamese Quan Ho singing, and indulging in the atmosphere of folk festivals with the reality show “Return to the Harbor”. The Island of Folk Culture also houses various architectural designs across the three regions of Vietnam, the North - Central – South, to reflect the daily life of Vietnamese people.
- Water World: This is a great place to beat the heat of hot summer days with a system of pools, slides and a series of exciting water activities: a giant 55-meter-long Boomerang Slide, the cool water stream of Lazy River, the miniature ocean Water Pool covering an area of 3,275 square meters in the shape of a seashell, the Children’s Pool designed for kids, etc.
- Rivera Safari: This is a sanctuary where you can observe wildlife from a boat floating on a river modeled after the legendary Amazon River. There are 530 animal individuals of 50 rare species living here.
>>> Book entrance tickets to VinWonders Nam Hoi An to get an insight into Hoi An culture and traditions!
4.2.2. Vinpearl Nam Hoi An resorts
Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An impresses visitors with its unique design that combines contemporary architecture and the beauty of nature. The hotel bears the shape of a giant sail facing the pristine 1.3-kilometer-long Binh Minh beach.
To conveniently get to Hoi An Ancient Town, you should book rooms at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An. Featuring luxurious rooms and an outdoor infinity pool of 1,344 square meters facing Cua Dai beach and the beautiful Cu Lao Cham island, the resort is expected to bring unforgettable experience to the guests. You can also visit other famous Hoi An attractions in the vicinity such as Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An Night Market, Quan Cong Temple, Japanese Bridge, Tan Ky Old House, etc.
>>> Enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on Vinpearl Golf Hoi An services by booking today!
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Hoi An to explore the World Heritage Site with an optimal budget!
5. Vinpearl Golf Hai Phong – The first and only island golf course in Northern Vietnam
This 36-hole Vinpearl Golf Hai Phong golf course consists of 2 separate courses, an 18-hole Lakeside and an 18-hole Marshland course. You will have an exceptional experience here, performing golf swings coming from a unique viewpoint towards Dinh Vu port or the vibrant city.
In particular, the Marshland course is notable for its special design, which aims to connect people with nature as well as preserve the natural environment. The Lakeside course is located next to a lake, featuring an irresistibly fresh and pleasant atmosphere.
Here, teeing grounds and fairways are covered with Platinum Paspalum grass. Other green areas are covered with Bermuda TifEagle grass to keep the golf course in its ideal state all year round. Therefore, Vinpearl Golf Hai Phong beckons both domestic and international golfers when they visit the northern region of Vietnam.
For those who are planning for a golf trip, these top 4 Vietnam golf courses will not only meet your demand for a unique golf course but also offer all sorts of dining and entertainment attractions. Therefore, live out your dream-like golf vacation by booking your tee times at Vinpearl Golf.