Are you looking for the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi? Look no further! If you are planning Hanoi travel and love Indian cuisine, then you're in luck. With a vibrant food scene, Hanoi is home to several top-notch Indian restaurants that offer mouth-watering dishes bursting with flavors. They will make your Vietnam travel experience even more memorable.
1. Foodshop 45 - one of the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi
- Address: 59 Truc Bach Street, Ba Dinh District
- Opening hours: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
If you are in Vietnam capital and still wondering what are the best places to eat in Hanoi, you can try Foodshop 45. This restaurant has an open, airy, and quiet space. The food is delicious and affordable, ensuring hygiene. You will be served quickly by a team of enthusiastic and cheerful staff.
2. Namaste Hanoi Indian Restaurant
- Address: 46 Tho Nhuom Street, Hoan Kiem District
- Opening hours: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm | 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Namaste Hanoi is one of the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi, favored by many domestic and foreign diners. The menu here is diverse, including many special dishes such as rose milk, cheese naan, curry, cheese fried rice, etc. Besides delicious food, the space and service are also factors that attract customers to Namaste Hanoi.
3. P.K Spice - included in the list of the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi
- Address: 10 Hang Manh Street, Hoan Kiem District
- Opening hours: 10:00 am - 1:00 am
P.K Spice is one of the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter, an ideal place for Indian cuisine enthusiasts. This Indian restaurant in Hanoi Vietnam offers lavish meals, catering to many tastes, especially first-time guests. Furthermore, the staff here are very kind, who will make you feel at home and comfortable while dining.
4. Spices Taste Of India in Hanoi
- Address: 17T5 Hoang Dao Thuy Street, Cau Giay District
- Opening hours: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Among the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi, Spices - Taste of Hanoi is spacious and impressive with its classic decoration. The manager is Indian, so it is a guarantee that this restaurant will bring authentic Indian flavors. You will see that many Indians have chosen this restaurant as their regular place to dine.
5. Annam Indian Restaurant in Hanoi
- Address: 17 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem District
- Opening hours: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Annam Indian Restaurant is considered by many to be among the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi. There are many factors that make the reputation for this restaurant, including food, service, pricing, and location. The dishes here retain authentic Indian flavors while catering to diners from Vietnam and other countries.
6. Maazi Westlake - among the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi
- Address: 40/7A Xuan Dieu Street, Tay Ho District
- Opening hours: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Maazi Westlake provides a luxurious and airy dining space, which is designed with attractive tables and chairs in elegant colors. It will undoubtedly provide you a pleasant sensation while enjoying Indian dishes. Whether you have always liked the taste of Indian delicacies or just want to try a new cuisine, Maazi Westlake will deliver a remarkable and unforgettable experience.
7. Zaika Restaurant for delicious Hanoi Indian food
- Address: 13 Hang Dieu Street, Hoan Kiem District
- Opening hours: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
At Zaika, customers can taste the essence of Indian food which is carefully prepared using quality ingredients. Both the vegetarian and regular dishes here are created by expert chefs, with rich flavors that will entice you to enjoy for hours. Another highlight is the restaurant's decor, which is a blend of Vietnamese and Indian cultures.
8. Dalcheeni Hanoi Indian Restaurant
- Address: 100 Xuan Dieu Street, Tay Ho District
- Opening hours: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm | 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Dalcheeni is recognized as one of the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi with its tasty and elegantly presented dishes. This restaurant stands out with exceptionally luxurious and sophisticated decor that still reflects Indian culture. In addition to regular dishes, you can also enjoy a vegetarian menu here. The energetic staff will also make you feel comfortable while enjoying the meal.
9. India Palace - a good pick among the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi Vietnam
- Address: 78 Xuan Dieu Street, Tay Ho District
- Opening hours: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm | 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm
India Palace excels in making authentic Indian dishes at affordable prices. Located right in the heart of Hanoi, this famous Indian restaurant not only offers diners delicious food but also attentive service. The staff always listen to the requests of customers. When you enjoy dinner at India Palace, they will make you feel at home. The space is also delicate and cozy.
10. Grills & Gravy Indian Restaurant in Hanoi
- Address: 65 Hang Bun Street, Ba Dinh District
- Opening hours: 10:30 am - 11:00 pm
Grills & Gravy has a convenient location in the heart of Hanoi. This restaurant has a modest space, and that is exactly what attracts diners. Many diners here are impressed with the extremely cozy atmosphere and the attentive service of the staff. Although it is one of the Indian restaurants in Old Quarter Hanoi, here, you can also enjoy dishes from the Middle East.
11. Rasm Indian Cuisine in Hanoi
- Address: 126 Tu Hoa Street, Tay Ho District
- Opening hours: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm | 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Rasm Indian Cuisine is one of the best Indian restaurants in Hanoi that will deliver guests new sensations. Every meal at this restaurant is tastefully prepared by expert chefs specially trained in Indian cuisine. The restaurant's spaciousness and service quality are two other aspects that have made many customers fall in love with Rasm Indian Cuisine.
>>> Read more: Hanoi Japanese restaurants
When in Hanoi, tourists should not miss out on the city's most iconic attractions, such as Hanoi Old Quarter, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge, Hoa Lo Prison, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Hanoi Opera House, etc. These attractions all offer unique and enriching experiences for visitors.
For a fun-filled and exciting experience in Hanoi, tourists should not miss out on VinKE & Vinpearl Aquarium Times City and VinWonders Hanoi. These entertainment complexes offer an array of activities that are perfect for families and thrill-seekers alike. From exhilarating games and water slides to interactive exhibitions and live shows, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Aside from the bustling capital city of Hanoi, Vietnam has many other destinations that are must-visits, including Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Hoi An, and Ha Long. In addition to their natural and cultural beauty, these destinations offer unique experiences in terms of accommodation and entertainment.
While exploring these destinations, consider staying at the system of Vinpearl's hotels and resorts, which offers luxurious accommodations and world-class amenities that guarantee a truly unforgettable stay. Furthermore, you can also visit VinWonders, an entertainment paradise that promises endless fun and excitement for the whole family.
With the 11 best Indian restaurants in Hanoi listed above, you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to experiencing the vibrant and flavorful cuisine of India. From traditional Indian dishes to fusion creations, these restaurants offer a culinary journey that is sure to satisfy your taste buds.